Our Guest Post Guidelines
Hey there, we have good news for you…
Currently, we are accepting guest posts from bloggers 🙂
As an aspiring writer, you might be feeling very happy.
But there’s more…
Not anyone can guest post in our blog. We are strictly looking for high quality and engaging articles.
What topics we are looking for?
- Virtual Assistance
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Google AdWords (PPC)
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Web Designing
- Web Development
What are we asking from you?
We expect you to promote the guest post through your email list. We also want you to promote it to your social media followers. Moreover, you need to respond to the comments as much as possible.
Our Guest Posting Guidelines include the following norms:
- The word limit of the post shouldn’t be less than 1,500 (Google prefers long content).
- We will not allow any irrelevant outbound link from the body of the content. The outbound link will be approved by our SEO team.
- Format of the article must be user friendly.
- Article must not be promotional at all.
- Please don’t stuff keywords in the article
- Please write an effective meta description (within 150 characters) of the article.
- We have rights to approve or disapprove your article.
- We will allow you to link back to your website and social media only through the author bio section.
- If the topic you write on is about Digital Marketing, we will not link back to any irrelevant website (Travel, Fashion, etc.) in author bio section.
- We don’t allow keyword-rich anchor text in author bio.
Yes, we like to maintain top-notch standards :). So, please make sure that your posts are fairly well written and adhere to our guidelines.
What are you waiting for?
Send us your Headline to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use “Guest posting request” in the email subject.